Professional Property Management since 1984
Hammond & Hammond offers three levels of Property Management Services to help meet the different needs of our clients.
BASIC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Monthly rent collection (online payment option available to tenants)
- Pay monthly bills (mortgage, gardener & pool services, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Owner distribution by the 10th day of the month via electronic deposit or check
(or next business day if it falls on a weekend or holiday)
- Provide monthly owner statements, year-end statement & 1099 for tax preparation
- Lease renewal process includes review of tenant history and rental market analysis ($150 fee if new lease or terms are negotiated)
- Facilitate the serving of notices (3 day notice to pay or quit, rent increase, notice to vacate, etc.)
Fee: 6.5% of the monthly rent (negotiable depending on rent amount)
FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- All services in Basic Management, plus…
- 24 hour live emergency maintenance service
- Maintenance Department to deal with maintenance & repairs;
- In-house maintenance for minor repairs to keep costs down
- Property inspections (Move-In, Move-Out & Periodic)
- Prepare security deposit itemization with deductions for tenant damage
- Vacancy preparation after tenant turnover
Fee: 8.5% of the monthly rent (negotiable depending on rent amount)
PREMIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- All services in Basic & Full Management, plus…
- Expedited owner distributions to be sent by the 5th business day of the month – even if tenant pays late!
- Guaranteed Leasing – if tenant terminates their lease within the first 12 months, we will waive the leasing fee to procure a new tenant
- Eviction Protection – we will pay eviction related court & attorney fees up to $2000
- Guaranteed Rent – we will cover one months’ rent if tenant does not pay
Fee: 10.5% of the monthly rent (negotiable depending on rent amount)
Please contact us today to help you decide which program is best for you.
Jim is very professional and knowledgeable in what he’s doing. In the initial meeting with us, he took time to go through all the details about the renting “business” with us. He gave us some valuable suggestions and listened to what we want as well. He answered straight-to-the-point all of our questions. When our property was ready, he walked us through and explained again what we signed and agreed. He is so easy and friendly to work with. After we signed the contract he had his employees contact us and kept us updated with the property activities, such as how many showings, applications, etc. Our property was rented out within one month. We are very happy with Jim and his team. Thanks for the opportunity to share this info with everyone!
– Owner, Property in Reseda